Evidence Needed for an Appeal

To support your claim of an unfair assessment you will need substantial evidence, some of which may be obtained from the Township Assessor’s or the office of the Supervisor of Assessments; from a professional appraiser; or through your own research. Pertinent evidence for non-farm property should include some or all of the following:

  • A copy of the Real Estate Transfer Declaration, a deed, or a contract for purchase. 

  • An appraisal of your property. 

  • A list of recent sales of comparable properties (photographs and property record cards). 

  • A copy of your property record card, and a photograph of your property.

  Home  | FOIA | Contact Us | Disclaimer